Linear Q Batten Gen 2
There’s Battens, and then there’s Linear-Q Gen 2. As fluorescent technology is phased out, Lumex provides a more elegant solution.
Linear-Q Gen 2 is a more efficient, more practical and more aesthetically pleasing solution for any utility lighting application.
Linear-Q Gen 2 is a radical rethink of the traditional batten fixture. Going much further than adding LED tubes, or adding LEDs to a traditional batten fixture, Linear-Q Gen 2adds another layer of sophistication to this everyday application.
First and foremost as always is performance and economy. Linear-Q Gen 2 offers outstanding performance, coupled with a low glare and excellent uniformity.
Linear-Q Gen 2 is quick and easy to install; the driver is mounted in the removable base section and the light head just clips in. The bases can be butted end to end (trunkable) as is sometimes required.
Linear-Q Gen 2’s powder coated aluminium extrusion, gives it strength, rigidity, and a high level of corrosion resistance. This design also provides a substantial additional area to contribute to thermal stability.
• Range: 10W up to 40W
• 1470lm/W to 6000lm
• Colour Temperatures: 6500K or 4000K
• LM80 projected LED life > 50,000 hours
• Colour rendering CRI > 80
• Frosted diffuser, Beam angle 120º
• Fixture colour: White
• Quick-mount clip together assembly
• End to end mounting
• Corrosion resistant extruded aluminium body
• IP40 Protection rating
• Flicker free
• 1-10V dimming capability as standard
• Rear or end cable entry
• Seven Year Warranty*
- Refer to Warranty page under resources & support for terms & conditions