NovaRay Gen 3 is the perfect floodlight for residential, tradesman and light industrial applications. They take a traditional floodlight design and add the energy efficiency of LED technology. They are compact, rugged and offer a powerful light output, while being economical with energy.
NovaRay Gen 3 floodlights are built tough.
We don’t just say it, we guarantee it. For residential applications, they are ideal for the replacement for the PAR38 or small halogen flood lamps over a barbeque area, for higher power applications such as driveways, for decorative illumination of trees or other features, or simply for an extra long summer evening of backyard cricket.
For light industrial applications, they are ideal for ensuring security in car parks, and storage yards, as well as safe illumination of entrances, pathways, and building surrounds.
- Range: 3,600lm up to 19,500lm, 30W , 75W
- Up to 130Lm/W
- LM80 projected LED life > 100,000 hours
- Colour Temperatures: 5000K
- Beam angle – Symmetric and Asymmetric – 120º x 120º
- IP66 Protection rating
- IK08 Impact rating
- 316 Stainless screws and glands
- High impact safety glass
- Mounting adjustment 180º
- 1.5M of UV Resistant flex and plug or direct connection
- Not suitable for dimming
- Fully recyclable
- Fully Australian Approved
- Five Year Warranty
- Novaray Datasheet pdf
- Novaray Installation Instructions pdf
- Novaray IES Files zip
- Product Code: LL3N3F150C
- Product Code: LL3N3F30C
- Product Code: LL3N3F75C